Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Tiger Hunting

Holy crap! I had a lot of emails to catch up on tonight but this one had me in stitches. It's crazy how fast these computer geeks come up with this stuff.

Make sure you pay attention or you're gonna get a seriously deserving beat-down... Be carefull, this can be addictive...

In all seriousness though, that's the biggest dick-move a spouse could ever make. Why go through the motions if you're not dedicated? Why bother? If it's just a bang then leave it at that. Bang it out and get it over with but get it out of your system before you spawn two kids with a beautiful wife.

When I was a kid I just wanted to be rich and nothing more, but not any more. I'm a big fan of dinero but it's shit like this that makes me greatfull that I'm getting by. If I was rich I'd be dead...

1 comment:

Patriot Gretchen said...

I betcha Tiger hits the 18th hole really soon


G