Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Tomorrow's Senate vote

I don't have much to say these days. But I will say that I am ashamed of our government and all those who support it. Tomorrow's Senate vote will demonstrate just how far we have fallen as a society. After all that we have witnessed this year (too much bullshit to list), I can say with solid conviction that today's average politician reminds me of why I have so little regard for this government. But, it's Christmas. So fuck 'em. I hope someone drops some hot coals and a few turds in Harry Reid's stocking. Of course, that sorry narcissistic asshole probably doesn't celebrate any holidays except his birthday. And with that, y'all have a nice day.

6 comments:

Grandpa-Old Soldier said...

Right on fuck em all. It's Christmas and if they have it their way this could be our last.

Omnibus Driver said...

Maybe. Maybe not.

PeggyU said...

Merry Christmas, Paul! I'm just gonna enjoy the next couple of days and my family. The future may hugely suck, and I want something nice to remember.

kerrcarto said...

Fuck 'em all.

CharlieDelta said...

Paul-
I'm at my wit's end, and I'm at a loss for words. I'm beyond blown away by the ignorance of the average "deprived" American liberal fool, but I am going to enjoy some quality CHRISTMAS TIME with my family! Fuck 'em! I can't wait to watch the massacre in 2010...

Merry Christmas brother! Hope you get to enjoy yours with yer kids!

Cheers...

Patriot Gretchen said...

I may never stop blowing shit up now
ho ho ho
and happy birthday Jesus, I love you
PG