Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Been Gone For A Few & Will Be Gone For A Few More

I've been frazzled and laid up in bed for the last couple days. Today was the first day I felt like getting out of bed; and I didn't even want to do that, but I had a job interview today and my Mom called me late last night telling me that my brother was in the ER.

What the FUCK is going on?

Regardless of the outcome, I'm not going to be posting for a while...

If you believe in GOD, please say a prayer for my brother.

Thank you. I love y'all! I'll see ya when everything works itself out...

9 comments:

Tina said...

keeping you and your brother in my thoughts and prayers. take care of yourself.

CharlieDelta said...

Thank you Tina. :-)

Claudia said...

You're all in my heart and prayers.:-)

kerrcarto said...

I hope your brother is doing alright! We will keep y'all in our thought and prayers.

Paul said...

Dude, everything will be alright I just know it. Hang in there man.

Harper said...

CD, praying for your brother, you and your family. Let us know if you need anything.

Patriot Gretchen said...

Prayers going up, love coming your way. Hang tight,
G

Omnibus Driver said...

You got it.

SandraV said...

Sending up one now....