Monday, January 11, 2010

FOD

Fuck Obama.

I would like to call myself a Christian, but I'm probably an embarrassment to the Christian community. As a Christian, I am not supposed to hate and probably should not curse so much. I really can't help it, though. How can any sane, rational human harbor any feelings more favorable than total disgust and hatred towards this communist godless fuck Barack Hussein Obama and his nasty nappy headed ho wife. I know kids are off-limits, but fuck it. The Obama hos will grow up to be entitled, self-absorbed, snotty little elitist liberal bitches you just wait. One of them was wearing a "peace" hippy shirt just a few months ago which proves my point. Fuck this niggerhonkey family and the tyranny they stand for. Fuck his perverted czars. If that safe school czar whatever the fuck his name is comes anywhere near my children I'm gonna fuck him up real bad. Fuck Axelrod. Fuck that fucking geek Robert Gibbs. And seriously fuck Rahm Emanuel that slimy limp dick Chicago thug. Fuck all Democrats for that matter. It's a real pleasure watching all you communist dick huggers nosedive in the national polls. Fuck all you people who support this regime. And fuck those of you who don't like my fucking language!

This guy hates Obama, too!! In fact, Pastor Manning might hate Obama more than I do, which I didn't think was possible. From the Whited Sepulchre. ROFL! starting at 8:30 in the video! Something is wrong with this man, but I like him anyway.

Satan used an African man and a white trash woman to give birth to this wicked spirit called Barack Hussein Obama.



The word "FUCK" proudly used 16 times in this post.

14 comments:

CharlieDelta said...

Long legged Mac Daddy! BWAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHA!

Is that the next "Reverend" Al Negro?

CharlieDelta said...

I mean "Sharpton..."

Harper said...

"The Obama hos will grow up to be entitled, self-absorbed, snotty little elitist liberal bitches you just wait."

They already are.

Fukitol said...

Y'all can't blame me... I didn't vote for the Halfrican moo-slime.

I voted for the old fart and the hot chick.

CharlieDelta said...

I consider my self a Christian too Paul, but that gar can puff on my peter. "Hate" is a strong word and that's why I use it...

Fuck You Obama...

B....... said...

Joyous FOD to all.....

…………../´¯/)………...(\¯`\
…………/….//………..…\\….\
………../….//…………….\\….\
…../´¯/…./´¯\………../¯ `\….\¯`\
.././…/…./…./.|_……_| .\….\….\…\.\..
(.(….(….(…./.)..)..(..(. \….)….)….).)
.\…………….\/…/….\. ..\/……………./
..\…………….. /……..\……………..,,./
….\…………..(………. ..)……………./
……\………….\……… ../…………./

CharlieDelta said...

B.... that is so fuggin awesome! Fuck Obama!

Patriot Gretchen said...

B Im appointing you our 'tech czar'

CD, Ive been making jokes about shaniqua and Sasha ( WTF names btw, russian and one in ebonics? really folks?)

fuck all of them, I love my country so much, and they dont. Im getting seriously worried.

Has anyone else read up about the 2009 taxes thing that they want us to LIST THE GUNS WE OWN? thats all she wrote, the beginning of the end and were fucked.

PeggyU said...

B - That is a beautiful piece of art. It should go alongside the FOD pictures on the right side of the page!

(Well done Paul, for providing the inspiration that launched B's brilliance!)

Claudia said...

They're the only people (in my lifetime) I lifted my finger to, and used the FUCK word for. They deserve it! I will be good for my brain, and my spirit, to try to copy B......'s skill on the keyboard

B....... said...

Thanks - borrow away. I did, but don't remember where.....

red collar said...

God DAMN I love Pastor Manning.

Obama promotes abortion and now he takes care of a nation? Makes you think, doesn't it?

Claudia said...

Yes! Red Collar. That's why it's OK to fuck him. I would say it right to his face. He's a criminal. Like our Pierre Trudeau.

Patriot Gretchen said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLIkM4wvcC8

hahahahahahah