Friday, January 29, 2010

Question 2.

Why do government officials get to liquor it up on my dime? This story is an absolute outrage! Nancy Pelosi is an awful woman. She makes me fucking sick I hate this woman! What an entitled bitch. Somebody please take the credit cards away from this spoiled brat! I hope people flood her office with complaints and foul language. I know I sure the fuck am if only I could get through.

Our government has gone mad! The amount of waste and corruption that is plaguing this government is almost beyond what the mind can comprehend. I'm still trying to comprehend $1 trillion let alone $12.5 trillion, which is our national debt. And now we hear that the Communists Democrats are voting in another $1.9 trillion to the debt ceiling before Scott Brown is sworn in. What the helllll!!!! Whatever are we going to do? I don't think we can stop this train. Make no mistake, the public sector is headed straight over the cliff and it will hurt I guaranfuckingtee it!

8 comments:

CharlieDelta said...

Foul language like "fucking CUNT"?, "Dumbass blinker"? "Silly fucking dumbass blinky CUNT"?

Can do...

kerrcarto said...

God I despise that WHORE. I think if I ever met her in person she would be the only woman that I ever punched in the face.

kerrcarto said...

Repeatedly.

Anonymous said...

We HAVE to vote these fuckers out of office! Instead of recognizing they work for the taxpayers, these assholes have a ruling-class mentality. I'm fucking fed up with it. This shit has to stop.

Anonymous said...

How the hell can Nancy Pizzflaps make purchases in an AAFES Exchange?

Harper said...

She doesn't. Some poor enlisted soldier gets sent there with her shopping list. That is even more of a crime in my book. Can't you picture it? An airman pushing a cart through the aisles, thinking to himself about the combat training he's had, only to find himself reduced to being Pelosi's personal shopper.

Patriot Gretchen said...

God already punished them for us with the #1)amateur/young drinker mistake of mixing of far too many different liquors.

Imagine mixing that hangover with whatever fucked up dried fish paste they eat in Copenhagen

Thank you Jesus, sometimes its the little things

John said...

You can't expect them to just go to work--they've gotta get drunk first!

Sure explains a lot of the bills they've passed lately...