Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Welcome back to the Union!

Welcome back, Massachusetts! We missed you. For decades we all thought you were just one big San Francisco or a miniature Minnesota but it turns out you people have brains after all. I guess that liberal bullshit is just that after all ain't it? How ironic this evening is. The Boston Tea Party started the revolution in 1773 and it looks like Boston once again is leading this great nation back to our founding principles here in 2010. We're following your lead. Keep Brown honest. Don't let him turn into another one of those fucking RINOs.

I promise no more Assachusetts jokes from here forward. But I will admit; you have given us some good laughs over the years.

4 comments:

PeggyU said...

Man ... I can't call it Massivetwoshits any more! Oh well, I think I like it better this way. :)

And Brown had better keep his nose clean. Don't think we won't hold him accountable if he doesn't!

Lisa Kay said...

No more calling them Massholes :)

Anonymous said...

I am shocked. Over one million people in Massachusetts actually have brains. It is now time for the remainder of the country to wake the fuck up and clean out the House in November.

Claudia said...

Congratulations, America. The funniest thing was to watch the newspeople on CNN having to report that news. Larry King said, "What's wrong with those people in that state?" Another one said, "I'm going to miss Teddy." He was nearly crying.... They have the bloody nerve to call CNN a News channel!!!!!