Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Are You An MZB?

This one is a little bit of a read, but it is well thought out, well written and really makes one think about when the shit goes down and all hell breaks loose. Are you really prepared? I thought I was until I read this...

As we move closer to the point where a total societal breakdown occurs one way or another it will become very apparent who is prepared and who isn’t. My head has been filled with fantasies that when the day comes when anarchy dominates over civilized life that those who weren’t prepared would be begging for help, doing anything they could to survive, but for the most part not resorting to violence. I stand corrected.

Take the time to read it and absorb the reality of what we as a society have become. Pretty scary shit when you think about it!

You can read the entire post here.

Thanks to my brother for the link...

2 comments:

Paul said...

Holy shit! Guess I better start getting ready.

kerrcarto said...

I will return to farrell status and kill if it comes to my family and friends. Everyone else will just have to fend for themselves.