Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Do As I Say!

"When times are tough, you tighten your belts," the president said. "You don't go buying a boat when you can barely pay your mortgage. You don't blow a bunch of cash on Vegas when you're trying to save for college."

This from the man that is spending this country into oblivion. I am sick of this asshole lecturing the private sector on spending. Hey Peeresident Marx. Just a little advise. You also don't spend over 3,800,000,000,000 dollars when your country is BROKE! Why don't you try practicing what you preach! My disdain for this asshole is reaching monumental levels. 2012 cannot come soon enough.

5 comments:

Patriot Gretchen said...

He CAN afford a boat and will never have to save for college cause braless leftys will cut off their tongues and pave the ground for Shaniqua and Meisha attend their schools of 'whats happenin now'to study poly sci ,journalism,poetry, acting and other lefty passtimes of the young and ideal.

Mamma and Pappa Fuctard and Twatstica could give two craps about the rest of us

or the country

Paul said...

I almost posted something about this today. Glad you did. This fuckin asshole really pisses me off. The hypocrisy is gross ain't it?

Patriot Gretchen said...

ya know, Im so fucking lucky to live next to one of the greatest military bases in the world. for the past 3 days the sky's have been screaming with the sounds of 10's, and 16's. When customers complain, I just smile a big 'ol shit eating grin and say" CAN YOU HEAR THE FREEDOM? ITS BEAUTIFUL, ISNT IT!!" And by say I mean yell cause those things are loud when they come in. I can hardly wait for the 35's... I bet they will shatter a few windows.

so, while I await my 'I heart jet noise' t shirt someone is getting me on base, Im just gonna suck up the glory of the military industrialist complex or whatever they call it... I call it bad ass kinda wonderful and I know it will endure far beyond this jackass' intentions

Tina said...

yeah, but we'll make sure we make the banks give people without a job a loan to buy a house....then the taxpayers can pay for it 'cause we're not going to let the honest people in this country spend their money the way they want to. Argghhhh!!!!

Anonymous said...

Tighten our belts? WHAT THE FUCK?? This coming from the fucker that takes a trip on Air Force One every 2.25 days. (Per CBS, the Teleprompter of The US took 160 trips on AF1 in 2009). The light skinned Negro can kiss my ass.