Monday, February 22, 2010

FOD cont.

Just adding to kerrcarto's rant and with a little twist. See, I'm glad the little niggerhonkey is pushing health care once again. Because the more he pushes it, the worse the poll rankings for him and his Communist Party. By the time November comes around the Communists and their fearless niggerhonkey dictator will be about as popular as a genital wart. So you guys keep talking your health care bill. And we'll just sit back and watch the carnage.

I know the Communists have officially threatened reconciliation but I don't think this huge stinky pile of shit that is the health care bill has a chance in hell at passing. And even if it does, it will not be enforceable. Because I dare a bureaucrat to come knocking on my door. I fucking dare you. Bring it on!

In related news, looks like Illinois tax payers will be taking it up the ass again. How's that hopey changey stuff workin' out?

No comments: