Friday, February 19, 2010

For The Anonymous Douchebag

Hey anonymous douchebag...

As I appreciate you coming here and reading our drunken drivel, I also appreciate your freedom to hit the back button at any time. If you think I'm here to get hits or bragging bullshit, you are dead wrong. I couldn't care less about that shit. This is my diary if you will, and if you don't like it, don't come back. I really don't give a fuck!

Oh yeah, and since you don't like the youtube videos, here's one more for ya:



Douchebag.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Um...
Exactly which anonymous douchebag is that directed at?

I like youtube videos.

-Brad

CharlieDelta said...

Not at you Brad. Just some douchebag who tried telling me that we should stop posting youtubes if we wanted more hits and more fan fare, like I give a shit...

Paul said...

CD, which post? I can't seem to find the douchebag you'r talking about. Did he email you?

CharlieDelta said...

Paul, I have no idea what post. It was one of those "moderated" comments and blogger doesn't tell you which post the comment goes to. I couldn't respond there, and that's why I just figured I would start a new post dedicated to the douchebag.

Patriot Gretchen said...

OMG can Tuesday be "Fuck with the online Douchebag" day,
Cause I would be totally into that.
We are gonna need some contact info
hehe, this is exciting!