Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Fuck Prius!

Laughing hard at the Prius recall. Bunch of smug mother fuckers. Of all the drivers on the road, I have more trouble with Prius owners. These people are out of their fucking minds. Just yesterday some Prius driving bitch cut me off near a major intersection in my neighborhood and gave me the dirtiest look I've been on the receiving end of in a long time. She's damn lucky I didn't take out her front end with my gas guzzling planet warming Chevy K1500 but I did place my truck just inches from her passenger window. I planted my middle finger so close to her window I almost left a fingerprint! Talk about reaching out and touching someone. BWAHAHAHA!! My daughter looked on in bewilderment. I told her to grow up to be a respectable young lady and not a redneck thug like her pa or a smug loser in a Prius.

13 comments:

Harper said...

I have the same issues but have a child that is learning to drive, so they are 'teaching moments'.

Let me guess, did the Prius have one of those annoying 'Coexist' bumper stickers with a peace sign for the 'o'?

Paul said...

Never saw the bumper because I was too focused on avoiding her right side, rolling down the window, and preparing to launch the middle finger salute.

But I know the sticker you're talking about and I promise you Harper we've got a bunch more of those fuggin things up here than you all do down there. Trust me!

kerrcarto said...

I don't know dude. They are fucking everywhere here also. I'll co-exist when people don't want to cut my head off. Until then they can co-exist with the nuclear fallout.

Patriot Gretchen said...

hell, I am proactive about driving :
I have the big kid give me the assist when making a driving point.
think about the little kid in "the Hangover", from the mouthes of babe's right?

BG said...

Here's a line about the Prius Brake recall from The Onion this morning:

"Are we sure it's not because the pussies who drive them just aren't hitting the brakes hard enough?"

Alaina said...

I laughed my butt off at the recall too! heh heh heh

Paul said...

BG, that's awesome! So true and too funny!

kerrcarto said...

I guess vegans have weak leg muscles.

Patriot Gretchen said...

must be the lack of protein and all that fucking soymilk

CharlieDelta said...

Dude, you and me completely agree on the Prius assholes. Every time I see one of those pieces of shit some stinky burned out hippy is driving one and yes.....lot's of "coexist" stickers or "Impeach Bush" or "I'm against the next war" stickers.

Not only that, these are the same assoles driving the speed limit in the fast lane and speed up when you go to pass their dumbasses. If I don't literally flip them the bird as I pass them, I look over at them and mouth "fuckin pussy" to them. I seriously hate these people with a passion!

Witchy Woman said...

i looked at getting one once but don't think i would have qualified for the prius. i don't like bumper stickers; i shave my pits and legs; and i wash my hair.

Paul said...

That's pretty funny, Witchy, because you didn't do that in college. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Witchy Woman said...

now Paul, let's not start on things we did or didn't do in college. i've got as much dirt on you as you do me.