Monday, March 22, 2010

I will not comply

I've been sitting here all day trying to figure out WTF is going on. I am literally still in a state of disbelief. Last night I was partying a little too hard and when the breaking news came my buddy and I came real close to some fisticuffs. Our friend Sheraine had to split us up so he went into one corner and I stepped outside to smoke a stogy and cool off. This is a very serious matter and this legislation is intolerable. It can and will be repealed.

Washington, DC has turned into one really bad acid trip. These are some seriously sick fucking people and I think they're just getting warmed up. The corruption and hunger for power and control is unlike anything I have ever witnessed, and I have nothing but contempt for the Democrat Party and all those who support it. Divide and conquer? That appears to be the agenda. Well, fuck you. I have always proudly declared that I am a law abiding citizen, but civil disobedience is now the order of the day. Using whatever means necessary, I will engineer a way around this system. No government bureaucracy will control my health care decisions. Period. This is my life.

Our government has crossed the line and I will tolerate this group of statist fucks no longer. Washington is playing with fire.

2 comments:

Angie said...

Amen

CharlieDelta said...

Comply? Marxism compliance? WTF does that mean?

Me either...