Friday, March 5, 2010

Banned

I managed to get banned from a hate Sarah Palin group on facebook today. I wrote on the wall, "You're all a bunch of Communist fuck faces." Holy shit!! The kool-aid drinkers came out of the wood work. Not even 1 hour later my ass was fucking banned!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!! Oh man you should've read the insults thrown at me. Any of you facebook users get on there and tell me if my comment is still on the wall. I don't remember the name of the group but it's the one with the red line crossed over Sarah's face. Fucking losers. Damn that was funny. I love poking the wasp nest every now and then.

9 comments:

labcat said...

lol i found the group and have scanned it but i can't find your comment. was it a comment to a post on the wall or an original wall post thing? it seems they say this a lot... "she's dangerous" WTF?

Paul said...

Labcat, I wrote it on their wall not even two hours ago. When they banned me, they must have deleted it. They banned me so bad that the group doesn't even show up in any of the search results. Damn that was funny.

labcat said...

ha! weenies. can't take a little criticism.

kerrcarto said...

Bomb-thrower. Love it!

CharlieDelta said...

Dude I searched for it and found it, but wasn't able to leave a comment or post anything on their wall. Did you have to "join" them first to leave a comment?

Paul said...

Yeah, that's what I did. I clicked the Join button, dropped my bomb, and then left the group. Fucking annoying asshats. I should drop bombs like that more often that shit was funny.

PeggyU said...

Paul: I can't remember what blog I stumbled across, but I called Barack Obama "President Stinky". Youda thunk that was the worst insult anyone had ever leveled at another person! They can't take what they fling around so liberally.

Harper said...

Lovely. "Aryan Butcher" can have that asinine screen name and post things like "zionist wolf killer. Fuck her." and " death to "Jesusfreaks" and if you click to report it, the pop up window says that you can't report someone just because you disagree with them. How the hell did they ban you?

CharlieDelta said...

Right on Paul! I just got back from the bar and I'm ready to get banned too! I'm gonna light these fuckers up...