Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Carol Plato, GOD Bless Your Soul...

Growing up in Southern Mexifornia my entire life, I have known of this illegal alien debacle for some time now. People are starting to wake up to the illegal alien cancer. The cancer that eats The United States from the core. If any politician on either side of the aisle had the balls to finally say, "Enough of this bullshit!" I would support them. 100%. Lets take care of the obvious problem first and move onto the next one.

Carol Plato, my hat is off to you for having a pair and telling it like it is. I wish there were more of you out there that we could recruit to Mexifornia...



"...so the fact that they're illegal is not enough crime..."

I watched this a few times and couldn't make out the guy's name at the end with the follow-up question, but it was a great closer, and it wasn't a question...

It was a backup comment and it's a fact. The water is finally starting to boil...

5 comments:

kerrcarto said...

I love that woman. Illegals are one of the main reasons our healthcare system is so expensive.

kerrcarto said...

Case in point. Who do you think is going to pay for those "tourists" emergency services? Mexico? Hah, I have some hope I will sell you for $1,000,000,000,000 if you believe that.

Claudia said...

I can't believe that...It doesn't make sense. Do you realise that if I go to USA as a tourist, and get sick, without travel medical insurance, I'll be returned to Canada pronto, right from the Emergency Room. I don't even think that they'll look at my face, just at my Canadian ID. "Out!" they'll say. And I would agree...

Can't believe that USA is dialysing Mexican Illegal Aliens without getting a penny from them, or their country. Absurb, incredibly unfair to the working Legal American tax-payers.

CharlieDelta said...

Claudia-
It makes me sick to my stomach whenever this topic rears it's ugly head. Our friends to the north get shut down, while our enemies to the south get the red-carpet treatment, courtesy of the ACLU kooks? Isn't this country great?

God Bless America! Wake up America!

PabloMaldito said...

fascist! everyone! stupids neonazis, fuck the white supremacy, AMERICA IT´S ALL THE CONTINENT MATHER FUCKERS! fucking british colony of cock suckers, fuck the republicans neo nazis of shit! America latina unida jamas sera vencida! one more time, FUCK THE WHITE SUPREMACY!!!!!!