Monday, March 22, 2010

FADD

I am hijacking FOD and declaring it Fuck All Democrats Day.

So you rat fucks got your health care bill passed. All you Democrats who took special deals bribes better be prepared to reap the whirlwind when none of it comes true. Stupak you moron. You really think a presidential order will keep money from going to abortions? If you believe that, I bet he told you that he has absolutely no lobbyists or communists in his administration also. He can rescind that order during the middle of the night and there ain't a gotdamn thing you can do about it. Don't think he won't either. When he does it what are you going to do? Change your mind? If you still believe KNH after all the lies he has told in the last two years then you deserve to get fucked over. Hell he is signing the bill tomorrow. What happened to 72 hours?

That goes for all you other dickholes that voted for this freedom destroying POS bill. I hope you go home for easter recess and your greeted by the crowds of folks that you decided to give the finger to last night. You bunch of dumb mother fuckers just signed your own death ballots. Now the focus for the Republicans has to be to drag this fight out until November so we can vote these progressive and blue lap dog democrats out of office and repeal this law.

Fuck all you jackasses.

10 comments:

Mark@Bismarck said...

I think we need a little more Anarchy in this country. We sure as HELL need to get rid of some democrats come November. If I see Nancy Peolosi's smirking mug on TV one more time I'm gonna puke!

Paul said...

unbelievable kerrcarto.

Anonymous said...

You Know Your Enemies And They Stand Before You

The time has come to say, “no more.” Not my country. Not on my watch. I will not stand by and let my nation be sold into the chains of tyranny in the false name of compassion. The opening words of the Declaration of Independence were nothing short of magnificent - charting a new course for humanity and laying the foundation for a new world. But, the actual force of the document were not the first words - rather they were the last:

“And for the support of this declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of Divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our lives, our fortunes and our sacred honor.”

Read the rest, Click Here!

kerrcarto said...

Anon, too bad there is only fortunes in Washington anymore. Sacred Honor..pffft that's been dead for along time in that town.

Denny said...

Kerrcarto - Fuck the Dimocrats who voted against it as well. Pelosi allowed those assholes to vote against the bill to give them cover. They are Dimocrats. As such, they are traiors and rat bastard commies.

kerrcarto said...

Denny, amended. I only added that about ten minutes ago. But as you point out they didn't vote with the courage of their convictions. They voted no because Pelosi allowed them to.

Anonymous said...

I came here to leave the comment that Denny just beat me to.

FUCK EVERY DEMOCRAT.

There is not one of them that would not have voted for it if dear Nancy had needed their vote.

Starting today I am going to live as thinly as possible and put as much as I can into 401k. I will make every effort to give the bastards as little of my money as possible in taxes. Hopefully by the time the money comes out of the acct. we will have taken back the country.

- Brad

Patriot Gretchen said...

I commented last night under the music post. Personally, I dont want to fuck" all" of any group.
I would like to be listened to without being labeled a nut job.

I just got home from work, and have been trying to avoid public places like FB and any type of discussions with other humans. I throw fast and hard punches. Better to just lay low and re group till I know what end is up.

My country, My country. What is happening to the beautiful ideal that is you?

kerrcarto said...

PG, they said fuck you to all of us. So turn about is fair play. In my book at least.

Fukitol said...

Kerrcarto, you and GOC have hit the nail on the head about Dims. Fuck them all!