Friday, March 12, 2010

Let 'em have it!!

I just called up my congresscritter's office and asked them a bunch of questions they couldn't answer. I concluded by telling them if my representative votes for this health bill I will do everything in my power to make sure this is his last term in office.

People, it's time to stand up and take care of business!! I urge all of you who read this to immediately pick up the phone and dial in. It will only take a minute. We must stop this health bill. Liberal or conservative I promise you this bill is destructive to all of us.

The enemy is right here in America. Fuck you Washington, DC!!

5 comments:

Fukitol said...

Fuck-n-A-right, Paul!

hmmmmmm, I just may smoke weed with you again...

Mark@Bismarck said...

I wrote my Representative and reminded him that he represents the people of this state and his political party. That's a question I would like to hear every person running for congress answer. "Who do you represent first, you state or your political party? Just a simple answer, no bullshit, keep it short. That would sure as hell make it easy come election time!

Mark@Bismarck said...

Meant to say 'NOT his political party'. Typo

Paul said...

Fukitol, you've got a seat at our table my friend.

Fuckitol said...

That would be great, Paul. I need to get outta my butt fuck Dim state of Michigan for a while soon and get with real folk. Send me an e and I will be there.

clawedballs@rocketmail.com

LX