Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Missed Me Missed Me Now You Gotta Go Fuck Yourself

Damnit, I missed the ACORN Agent census taker today. I was kinda looking forward to having a chat with them. But they left the forms on my doorknob and I took them in the house. I sat down at the kitchen table ripped open the envelope like a kid at Christmas and eagerly picked my pen (a red one at that) up to do my civic duty. It really wasn't that bad to fill out. Only one question. I answered it, folded it back up, put it in the pre-paid return envelope and returned it to my mailbox. The mailman postperson should be here any minute and my answer will be on it's way to the great eye. Let's see if they send another spy out to tell me I didn't fill it out correctly.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yup. One Question. How many people.
The rest of it is NYFB.
N.Y.F.B.

And in person they can have the same answer.

And don't even try to guess my race. I changed it since last census.

-Brad

CharlieDelta said...

Yeah, I'm looking forward to filling mine out as soon as I get it. I'm gonna fuck with these people hard!

Fuck you government!

Anonymous said...

Under Question of Race.
Answer #9
I will chose Other and write in
"AMERICAN" ... YES ALL CAPS.

Harper said...

I got a letter in the mail telling me that I would be receiving my census next week. WTF? How much did that cost to mail? A census warning letter, how appropriate.

kerrcarto said...

Harper, I got mine two weeks ago yesterday.

Anonymous said...

The cost of mailing the stupid letter isn't the point. How much did the total process cost to send the letter. They must have dug deep in the insane asylums to find the people running the census.

Firefighter