Tuesday, March 16, 2010

New Bumper Sticker

There was a letter to the editor in todays local rag that made a pretty good point and got my creative synapses firing. Here is the text of it.

Columnists continue to deride Bush, referring to him as ‘W’
It is quite apparent that many columnists (usually when deriding him) still use “W” when referring to George W. Bush.Then why not (usually when praising him), refer to Barack Hussein Obama as “H”? I wonder if it’s ever occurred to them. Makes perfect sense to me.


So that got the juices flowing and I fired out a new bumper sticker for his campaign in 2012.



I figured it got W re-elected so it should work for you also H.

I'm just trying to help.

7 comments:

Paul said...

Problem is, I don't think the "H" would stick. I think "O" would be better since that is what worked for him.

kerrcarto said...

Yea, but the O thing is overdone. "This is fresh and poppin'" as some PR assclown would probably put it.

Patriot Gretchen said...

O means Oprah or Orgasm
I vote for the H,

which as we all know means heroin.

CharlieDelta said...

I like "O" as in orgasm. He's out of control, has no idea what the fuck is going on around him, Blinky loses all muscle control and "O" is always shooting a load when he stands in front of a teleprompter on his non-stop campaign looking at himself...

...oh yeah, and because he's a dick and a pussy at the same time!

PeggyU said...

A big H as in Preparation H?

Harper said...

How about both suggestions..."HO"?

H2o said...

I like H myself until I read Harper's comment.