Sunday, March 28, 2010

Sunday Faith

OK, here it goes. I told CD last night that I am gonna go one week without clicking on any news sites, no talk radio, and no FoxNews. No current fucking events whatsoever! Just tunes. I think I'll get in some golf, too, and go fly fishing on the Sound with my buddy. My kids are gone for a couple of weeks and so this is my opportunity to hit the reset button. So that's the deal starting 3...2...1....Now...



I think Mike Patton might be some kind of a god.

2 comments:

Fukitol said...

Good for you Paul. Hey, even Vman has Gone Brita to get purified.

Try... Get Born Again.

Fire up a fatboy and take it easy dude. Too much shit good left in this world to get bogged down with things out of our span of control.

CharlieDelta said...

We're in the same boat, brother, I'm fucking sick and tired of being sick and tired...