Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Water (mellon) Gate: By Dan Rather

Whoops! BAAAAAAWAHAHAHAHAHA!

First of all, Dan Blather is a lying piece of shit liberal fucking hack! I swear, if I was to meet him in person I would beat his ass with an out-dated typewriter and spit in his face. Senile SOB is he! How this asshole has anyone following or believing anything he says is beyond me. After Memogate, this asshole should've been run out of town with torches and pitchforks. Fucking douchebag!

Not that I wanna know, but I wonder if Piss Matthews' tingley chub raised a few degrees after Blather made that obviously racist (yet funny) statement about watermellons and JHE? Or did it drop to a tingley 3.72 degrees?

I do have to give Blather credit for this one-liner though. Maybe he can find a new job doing stand-up comedy 'cause this is funny shit.



Flaming liberals are always accusing conservatives of racism and prejudice, but when there's no teleprompter in the room, their true colors come shinin' on through. Democrats have been holdin the black folks down since black folks have been votin' for democrats. It's a never-ending saga of hyprocricy. Excuse me, but I find it funny and sad at the same time...

Ah yes, the liberal mindset. Isn't it a wonder to behold? Nice one DanR.

7 comments:

kerrcarto said...

What a bunch of bufoons. Piss My Pants Mathews and the rest of the liberal media are just a bunch of whores for the Democrats. How does it feel to have no soul?

Anonymous said...

Where is Jesse Jackson? Where is Al Sharpton? Where is the NAACP? Where is Charlie Rangel? Where is 'Baghdad' Bob Gibbs? Where is the HMFNIC? If a conservative had mentioned watermelons and Obama on the same day, there would be riots across the country. What do I hear? Crickets. The hypocrisy of these liberal fuckers makes me want to puke.

Anonymous said...

You really have to hand it to LBJ. That hard left turn in the sixties and all.

Paul said...

Dude, this story is fucking hilarious...

Anonymous said...

Later, Rather apologized by saying, "I didn't mean to say sell watermelons, I meant to say sell fried chicken...er, uh, I mean, sell chitlins...I mean, sell crack...I mean steal hubcaps...I mean play basketball...

Anonymous said...

Non nudes naked pics Nude celebrities

Anonymous said...

celebritynaked nude movies All nude celebs