Wednesday, April 14, 2010

In The Doghouse

I hear that love is not in the air on the second and third floors of the White House this spring. The president is spending too much time being the Commander in Chief destroying the country and not enough time as a daddy and a husband so he and the first lady have not been getting along of late.

Well Mr President here is some advise, you can take it or leave it.

I think it would be a nice gesture if he took the wife out on the town tonight, you know get her out of the daily grind for a little while. Maybe dinner and a movie or maybe a ballet, oooh oooh I know, take her to a play. That will really score you some bedroom points.

Just trying to help Mr. President.

5 comments:

Paul said...

Are you kidding or are they really not getting along? Maybe she finally told him that she was tired of covering for his faggot ass and he should come on out of the closet.

Anonymous said...

Maybe the Negro in Chief can take the Wookie to Paris for a nice lunch. That would only cost the US taxpayer 7 or 8 MILLION dollars. Bill I Never Met An Intern I Didn't Diddle Clinton took 25 foreign trips during 1997-98-99 at a total cost of $196.3 million.

Reference: http://www.friendsofjimmarshall.com/82000report.pdf

The Magic Negro makes Clinton look like an amateur. Obama made 17 foreign trips in his first 175 days in office. I've been unable to locate the number of trips he has made since then. This behavior and expense is criminal.

kerrcarto said...

Dude,I made up the tension to get to the bigger joke. Today is the 145th Anniversary of Lincoln's Assassination. Hehehehe. Take her to a play.

Claudia said...

I knew kerrcarto. I thought it was very clever to help BozObama in that manner....

Denny said...

Take her to the Ford Theater.