Thursday, April 8, 2010

Buddhist or Booty?

BWAHAHAHAHAH!!!! BEAAAAHAHAHAHAH!!!!! Oh man I wish I could have seen Tiger's face when this mother fucker flew over Augusta today. What an awesome prank.

Reminds me of a joke that went around when all this shit started: "I saw a documentary about Tiger Woods the other day called 18 Holes. Um, it wasn't about golf."



What an ass. This dude was married to arguably one of the hottest women in the world. Not only that but he's a fuckin' billionaire; greatest golf player ever; all the fame, and he's out bangin' hos. WTF! The dude had it all. Wonder how much that alimony and child support is gonna cost. I shiver to think about it.

5 comments:

CharlieDelta said...

Dude, that's fucking hilarious! Whoever arranged that is awesome, and I would love to buy him/her a few rounds. Awesome!

kerrcarto said...

No! He was practicing "Stickmydickinanychick"

SandraV said...

There were some nasty hoes...

Harper said...

I saw a Facebook group titled, "Give Tiger Woods a break, Barack Obama is screwing an entire country."

JeremyR said...

At least he stuck with women as far as we know.