Saturday, April 3, 2010

Good Bye GOP

When I was at work on Friday, for some random reason I remembered that I hadn't registered to vote since I moved in September. I got online and filled out the form. When I got to Box 7, Choice of Party I didn't think twice... American Independent Party. I've been a registered Republican since the first time I was able to vote. 20 years later, I want to tell the GOP to go fuck themselves because they're really not that different than Democrats. The Republican Party used to hold Conservative values, but that is long gone now. Not all of them, but most of them. Fuck that! Monday, I'm mailing my form into the Registrar of Voters with a big Fuck You to the GOP. No more assholes. You let me down one too many times...

It's funny, 'cause when I checked the mail today, I had a survey from the NRCC asking me a bunch of obvious stupid questions about what I think the GOP should be doing in regards to lowering taxes, smaller government, homeland security, Second Amendment, etc. I answered all of the questions and at the end of it, they ask me for a donation. AND if I couldn't afford the minimum of $35, they ask for $11 to cover the effort that went into mailing out and processing their CANVASS.

First of all assholes, I donated a shitload of money to a shitload of Conservative organizations from '02-'04, including the GOP. At the time I still thought the GOP was Conservative. I know better now, and until you motherfuckers get your heads out of your asses you can go fuck yourselves! Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

Not again.

No comments: