Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Got Power?

Well the 2010 NFL draft is tomorrow and WOW!!! do we have a deep draft class this year. Oklahoma's Sam Bradford will be the No. 1 overall pick to the St. Louis Rams. I predict that Ndamukong Suh will fall to Detroit at the No. 2 spot. After that, who the hell knows, although I'll bet you anything Washington Redskins pick Oklahoma State defensive tackle Russell Okung at No. 4.

I am a fan of the running back. Power and finesse backs pump me up like no other position on the field. I absolutely love watching professional football teams that can run that ball down people's fucking throats.

While we could name numerous backs with finesse all day long, power backs who really impact the game are very few and far between. This is because of the punishment the human body has to endure for this type of playing style. Only a handful of truly gifted athletes have graced us with pure power and endurance over the years. Guys like John Riggins, Larry Csonka, Jerome Bettis, and, Superman himself Jim Brown. Very few. But I think we may have one on the draft board this year, and he is also on the Drudge Report today due to allegations of stereotype. OMG! A white boy. Hide the children. Fucking please. I am so sick and tired of race discussions. Sick of it all!! And I hope this mother fucker is drafted late and therefore plays with a huge chip on his shoulder shutting down all the talk about race. White men can run mother fuckers. The black man does not own the tailback position! I hope this man throttles defenses.

I'm talking about Stanford's Toby Gerhart. This dude has power AND speed! Can't wait for the draft tomorrow.


Choo!! Chooooo!!! Here comes the fuggin train!!

6 comments:

CharlieDelta said...

Fuck the NFL!

BG said...

Don't forget about Earl Campbell. Of course, he was black.
It's the same as the old days, rich white slave owners. Now the slaves are overpaid athletes though and the plantation is a stadium. They are so good because of the selective breeding back in the day.

CharlieDelta said...

Dude, I can't tell you how many times I've watched this but each time I see something new.

Call him Lawn Mower. He just mows fuckers over...

CharlieDelta said...

Oh and yeah, whoever put the soundtrack to this clip is a is a fucking retard. Nirvana? GMAFB!

Grow a pair and watch the same clip to this. It's damn near orgasmic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qRVNyot34o

Tina said...

3 out of the top 4...woot!!!

Paul said...

Yeah no shit! Oklahoma was well represented this year. Dez Bryant to Dallas. He's from OSU!