Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Missed Him

So I am headed back to the house from lunch and I notice an Obama/Biden sticker on this douchenozzle in front of me. We are caught at a light so I am sitting in my car mouthing Fuck Obama over and over again ( I know I know juvenile but I loathe these people) I can see the dude looking at me in his review mirror so I know he sees me. I don't notice it until the light turns green and the dude fucking takes off that is was a.....2012 sticker. Yes an Obama/Biden 2012 bumper sticker! I caught him at the next light and was getting such a laugh out of it I almost cried. Then I realized I had better try to get a picture of this clown right as this light turned green, unfortunately this is all I got. Saddest thing is the dudes a disabled vet. What a fucking idiot.

6 comments:

Paul said...

Whoever coined the term, "douchenozzle" is fuggin brilliant!

CenTexTim said...

"Saddest thing is the dudes a disabled vet."

Must have been a head wound...

Fukitol said...

A DAV in a Toyota...

What a great day this is.

Harper said...

I was behind a septic tank cleaning truck the other day. At the top of the tank, it said, "Caution, this truck may contain political promises".

JeremyR said...

Poor guy, to have suffered such grevious wounds, be brain damaged to the point he cannot think, and then be allowed out in public to embarrass himself like that. Paralized from the neck up?

rayvet said...

Maybe he was disabled like John Kerry is a disabled vet. That could explain a lot.