Thursday, April 1, 2010

Some Thursday night toonage

Damn it sure is quiet around here without the kids. My son called me today excited about the snow in Salt Lake. See, he was pissed because Seattle got absolutely zilch zero nada this winter so he was thrilled to go about and build a snowman at his mom's. He asked if I missed him and Cora. I said, "Suuuuuuuuurrrrrrre. Um, yeahhhhh I miss you guys a bunch!!" Heh heh. Cya next week. Meanwhile, freedom fest is still on here at mi casa for one more week. I'm putting in some late hours here in my office tonight so I can take tomorrow off. Gonna get in some golf, depending on the weather. I heard that we're getting another monsoon complete with 35 to 50 knot winds tomorrow morning. We'll see.

In the meantime, here is a fuggin classic from The Who off their album, Quadrophenia which, along with Who's Next, is required listening for all rock music lovers. This video cracks me up...

2 comments:

CharlieDelta said...

Does it crack you up because that was you about 15 years ago?

Me too, brother...

Awesome selection, Paul!

kerrcarto said...

Never heard that Who tune. Funny how art imitates life, or is it the other way around?