Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Tuesday Fear Factory

Well I've gotta say that I am thoroughly impressed with Fear Factory's brand new album, Mechanize. I bought it today and just...WOW!!! After 10 years of sub-par work from these futuristic industrial metal masters, they have returned with a vengeance. Very few bands can maintain this level of energy after 20 years. These guys were pioneers, and this may be their final release.

Crisp. Tight. Heavy. Haunting melodies. Unpredictable. It's all here, and produced by long-time Fear Factory collaborator Rhys Fulber (Front Line Assembly, Delerium) who has given us probably some of his best production work in years. Great album. Best since 1999's Obsolete. Four enthusiastic stars.

6 comments:

CharlieDelta said...

Right on! I only got into these guys about eight years ago, but have always loved their style. I was wonderin' when they'd bust out something new. I like it.

They definitely have a distinctive sound of their own. I have found Fear Factory to be great background music for almost any occasion whether it be shootin' pool, shootin' guns and/or shootin' the shit.

Right on Paul.

PS, what the fuck was yer stonedrunken "pussy" comment all about last night? I still don't get it...?

Paul said...

Yo! I knew you liked these guys I just knew it!

Dude, I was just fuckin' with you. The "wiped my Barry" comment just sounded funny to me that's all. Wipe the tears away it was a joke. Bitch. :D

CharlieDelta said...

Okay then. That's all I wanted to know, you fuckin stonedrunk. You got lippy right out of the gate and that's all I questioned.

Why do you think I played the Dylan tune for ya?

CharlieDelta said...

When are you and Prosper gonna have some Zima's????

BWAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA@

Paul said...

Fuck Prosper! I'll eat that mother fucker!

CharlieDelta said...

Who's got the pussy now bitch? BWAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!