Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Back, But Not Yet In Action

I've been back since late Sunday night. I slept all day Monday and all day Tuesday sweating bullets, only getting up to pound countless gallons of water, Gatoraid and grapefruit juice and to take a few leaks. I had to go to work today and have been hurting all day long. I'm off in 15 minutes, and then it's time to go home, eat dinner, pound a shitload more water and Gatoraids and go to bed. Fuck! What a great time, but the drinking and sun really kicked my ass this time around.

Go Arizona! Cut the power to the motherfuckers in Los Angeles!

That is all...

4 comments:

kerrcarto said...

You pussy.

CharlieDelta said...

Yes I am kerrcarto. I am what I eat.

I knew you would be the first to call me a pussy brother. BWEAHAHAHAHA! You never let me down!

When you realize the crow's feet, I'm gonna bring this one back up kerr-kiddo. BWAHAHAHAHAHA! It's just around the corner, brother...

kerrcarto said...

I will be a pussy July 26th.

CharlieDelta said...

Amen!