Thursday, May 27, 2010

Fuck 'Em All!

Fukitol sent me this one...

Yep, all these moo-slimes and dune coons are a real "value added" to any western civilization, aren't they?

More like "value taken" as far as I'm concerned. Religion, culture, whatever. This is fucked up no matter what background you come from. Bucha third world assholes who can stay in the third world! This is simply trash that the West needs to take out for good!

Officials have offered to buy the family a car if he quits.

BWAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA! An infant-smoking-cigarettes-bailout, sponsored by KNH and his loony minions? WTF is going on?

We live in insane times folks! Fucking insane times! Watch the video. The pictures don't do this any justice. Watch the video and see how fucked up these subhumans really are.

In my digression, I have a hard time believing this bastard is two years old. Even if he was, I have a hard time believing he would have the lung development and/or capacity at that age to be able to inhale tobacco without puking his guts out.

Multi-culturism and third-world “diversity” supposedly makes this country a better place. Or, at least that’s what I’ve been hearing for 95% of my life. Watch the video on the page and then tell me how that third-world ‘diversity’ and ‘multi-culturism’ is good for The United States in any way. I dare you!

I agree with Fukitol...

Fuck 'em all.

1 comment:

kerrcarto said...

"The Sun told on Saturday how the two-year-old got hooked after dad Mohammed gave him a fag at 18 months."

His dad gave him Bawney Fwank?
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA