Friday, May 7, 2010

Gross Abuse Of Power

kerrcarto-
Let's just call it even on the drywall mud. After you watch this, I might owe you a few hundred gallons of mud.

This is complete and utter fucking BULLSHIT! Is this what's in store for us with KNH running the show? Afterall he did say that he wants a civilian national security force, just as powerful and just as well funded as the military.

This goes far beyond abuse of power. All for a little amount of weed? Fuck, I am at a loss for words. I'm at work right now and can't really go off like I want to, but watch it and decide for yourselves what needs to be said. Good bye liberty and freedom.



I snaked this from The Whited Sepulchre. Thanks for posting it brother!

Watch this and share it with everyone you know. This is where were headed, folks... This is just wrong on too many levels, this is complete bullshit and I wanna...!!!

There was no need for that dog to be killed. None!

2 comments:

kerrcarto said...

I probably would have shot the mother fucker that shot my dog. Everything about this country is backwards. It is like Bizarro America.

The Whited Sepulchre said...

CD,
Thanks for posting this. I think it's important for people to know.

Hope to see you guys sooon.

-Allen