Monday, June 28, 2010

Graffiti=Okay... Profanity=Not Okay!

I came home from work last Tuesday and noticed some wetback punkass graffiti on the wall near my house. Our city supposedly has their own graffiti "task force" that's supposed to take care of this shit before another punkass wetback tags over the original tag. Well, this shit was up from last Tuesday morning until I got home last night and decided to do something about it. I guess the City is too fucking busy harassing people for smoking cigarettes on public property to bother with the gang-bullshit these days! Well, not anymore. A simple addition like, "Sucks Cock" over the original third-world hyrogliphics seemed to solve the problem instantly! Hmmmm. Before I crashed out last night I took a can of paint and added my own touch to both areas. I should've been an ethnic artist eh?






When I left for work this morning it was still there, but when I got home tonight...BAM!...all of it was gone! Painted over. Like magic! All of a sudden the City's "task force" cared about people painting on the wall and decided to do something about it? Funny how that works...



Graffiti okay, profanity bad? Hey "graffiti task force".... FUCK YOU!

This is a simplistic explanation of how the government doesn't step up to the plate until your average citizen steps up first. I'm sure if a cop drove by and saw me painting over this shit, I'd still be in jail and/or paying huge fines to take care of a problem that they should have taken care of in the first place. They are paid by me to take care of this shit that they don't take care, so it's left up to me to finally fucking take care of it.

Kinda like the Feds...

Graffiti okay. Profanity not okay...

FUCK YOU!!!

4 comments:

kerrcarto said...

Instead of painting over it with very badly mismatched paint. Why don't they just pressure wash it off?

CharlieDelta said...

kerrcarto, they've tried that before but you can still faintly see it, but I don't know why they don't just sandblast the shit off of there. I guess either way, I'm just glad it's gone. And when it comes back, I'll be back with my rattle can...heh heh.

Otis said...

Good for you. The Mexican gang signs are spreading all over Atlanta. Not everybody understands what they are, a promise of crime in your neighborhood.

Paul J said...

Had the same idea awhile back. Good for you on acting on it. It is just starting in our city and needs to be crushed at the beginning. I hope it was somewhere a working person could see and get a laugh on the way to work.