Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day!

To all the dad's out there, I'd like to wish you a Happy Father's Day! My dad just wants to do nothing Sunday, so my brother and I took him to the Johnny Cash Music Festival today (yesterday? Saturday). It was fucking awesome! Dad had a great time and we did too. What a bitchen day in Ventura! Beers were flowin, music was crankin', and the girls were insanely smokin' hot and down to earth tah boot! Who could ask for anything more?

Thirteen Stars
was on stage when we got there and those motherfuckers tear it up! I wanted them to keep playin' but they were out of time. Damn, what a great set they had.

I was expecting some fights and the usual bullshit that comes with the mish-mash of random people when they congregate, but there was none of that shit today. Just a bunch of Americans congregating, drinking and enjoying some badass Johnny Cash cover tunes.

Dad had a great time and that was the mission! I caught him checkin' out the pin-up girls even though he denied it. Funny shit. I love you Dad!

The girls walking around this place were insanely hot. Holy. Shit. I'm kicking myself in the nuts for not taking more pictures. It's kinda hard to maintain a full beer and take pics, but I should've known better. Just call me a dumbass...

When I saw the General Lee I had to take a pic. Flashbacks of Blownstar last year and kerrcarto with the peddle to the metal jumpin' shit! My spine still isn't right after that. YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAWWWWWWWWW!!!!! Fuggin' awesome!



Fuck. I'm drunk. What a great day with Dad and a bunch of proud American folks. Life doesn't get much better than that!

Happy Father's Day to all you dads out there. kerrcarto and Paul, see you motherfuckers soon!

1 comment: