Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Top Shot

I know I've talked a lot of shit about "reality" shows in the past, but this is definitely one I can get on board with. It's a "Survival" type show, just without the whiny bitches, gratuitous bullshit gay-guy or 'angry black man' drama.

My brother sent me this link tonight and now I'm stoked that I have something to look forward to watching on Sunday nights. Top Shot on the History Channel. Fuck yeah!

I'm rooting for Bill Carns, since I'm already familiar with the dude. He hosts 2A Radio on RBN and it's a great program to listen to if you're into Liberty, The United States Constitution and firearm-speak...

3 comments:

kerrcarto said...

Hell yeah brother. I am loving that show.

Anonymous said...

Remove the top shot link. That web site is infected with AV virus. Went there and picked it up.
Cleaned up the computer then went back and picked it up again.

Brad

CharlieDelta said...

I don't know what you tell you Brad. I have had no problems with that link. On my home computer or my work computer. I am far from being a computer wizzard, but you may have other issues with your PC that you're not aware of...