Sunday, July 4, 2010

Guilty

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII'm sorry
For somethin' I didn't do
Lynched somebody, but I don't know who
You blame me, for slavery
A hundred years before I was born
Guilty of being White
Guilty of being White
Guilty of being White
Guilty of being White

I'm sorry for something I didn't do
Lynched somebody, I don't know who
You blame me, for slavery
A hundred years before I was born
Guilty of being White
Guilty of being White
Guilty of being White
Guilty of being White

I'm a convict
Of a racist crime.
I've only served
Too many years of my tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiime...

I'm sorry
for something I didn't do
lynched somebody, but I don't know who.
You blame me,
for slavery,
a hundred years before I was born.

Guilty of being White
Guilty of being White
Guilty of being White
Guilty of being White!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Minor Threat, took me a second to figure out who that was. By the way, I'm from H-Town (for those not in the know), Much love from another Texas boy, keep it up. Listening to It Dies Today now...check them out!

Paul said...

CD, you drunk mother fucker BWAHAHA!!!