Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Day of reckoning is near

Those of you who have been hanging out with us here for a while know that I have been warning through various drunken posts jammed packed with foul language and insults directed at the public sector that just about every level of government will face their day of reckoning before the end of the Pharaoh Niggerhonkey regime. Yes bitches, that was a 57-word run-on sentence.

Here's more fuel for my fire. I'm not fucking around. We have some very, very serious financial problems heading in our direction. And each and every one of us will be impacted. After I get a handle on the legislative firestorm burning in my own state of Washington I'll post some really juicy stuff for you. But watch that video I linked, especially the last five minutes. Unfuckingbelievable. I remember ripping on Illinois a while back here, and I was right. That state is F.U.C.K.E.D.

If you are a public sector employee, I advise you to start writing your resume (although many of you are absolute worthless piles of shit that we here in the private sector would never ever consider hiring) and start stocking up on food and water while you have a fucking job, at least one that pays. You can't hide behind your filthy unions for too much longer.

You know, on the bright side, laying off thousands and thousands of government bureaucrats and other creepy public crawlers of the night might be a good thing. I mean think about it. Right now we pay them on average about twice as much as they are worth versus comparable private sector jobs, right? And what do they contribute to our economy? Heaping piles of bullshit with zilch for productivity value. Hell, put them in the unemployment lines. We'll be paying them to continue doing nothing except at a much lower cost. There's a start. I like it!!

Update: CenTexTim found this little gem. We can't make this shit up I swear!!

3 comments:

kerrcarto said...

Yup, meltdown is coming. We have been saying it for a few years now. I am tired of telling people the ship is sinking, just to get a "your crazy" response. I move on from those nitwits and let them go down with the ship.

Fuck the public sector. Let them eat cake.

CenTexTim said...

Here's more...

Paul said...

WTF CenTex!!