Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Two Mouthed

"I am not one, who if you've observed me for some time, I am not one who's engaged in excessive populist rhetoric (yes your are). I'm not one that pits the rich against the poor (yes you are). I'm not one who's gone out there and made false threats against presidents (yes you have) about, and god love him he's a great guy, I'm not Dennis Kucinich (I actually agreed with Dennis yesterday, yah, blew my mind also) saying impeach everybody now. But let me tell you, I have written an extensive legal memorandum (No you did not, hence your next sentence. You can't tie your own shoes) with the help of a group of legal scholars who are sort of a stable of people, the best-known constitutional scholars in America, because for 17 years I was chairman of the Judiciary Committee (Really? No wonder we are in this shape).
"I asked them to put together [for] me a draft, which I'm now literally riding between towns editing, (why edit it, if experts have written it for you, shouldn't it be air tight?) that I want to make clear and submit to the Untied States Senate pointing out the president has no authority to unilaterally attack Iran (Libya). And I want to make it clear, I want it on the record, and I want to make it clear (you said that earlier), if he does, as chairman of the foreign relations committee and former (key word) chair of the judiciary committee, I will move to impeach him." - Joe (Plugs) Biden (speaking about Bush)


Gotta love those hypocrites. Do I get extra cedit for over use of perentheses?

3 comments:

CenTexTim said...

Wouldn't it have been easier just to post a link to the video of the vice-loser-in-chief babbling about how "the president" launching an attack on another country without congressional consent would be an impeachable offense?

That way you wouldn't have had to wear out your "( )" keys...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HG5_JsmYdxQ

kerrcarto said...

Yea, but then there would not have been my insightful commentary.

Anonymous said...

Do you know what "unilateral" means? It is probably not the right word when the UN is involved. I know we hate England, but please, learn English.