Monday, March 21, 2011

Who writes this crap?

Seriously, who writes this crap?

Sales of previously owned U.S. homes fell unexpectedly sharply in February and prices touched their lowest level in nearly nine years, implying a housing market recovery was still a long off.

First off, unexpectedly sharply? Maybe someone can look this up for me, but I'm pretty sure it is poor form to use two adverbs consecutively in a sentence. And of course the end of that sentence doesn't work, either. And, finally, we all know the housing market is nowhere near recovery! Holy shit who are these people?!

If I read the word unexpected in another got damn article some heads are gonna fuckin' roll!! There is nothing UNEXPECTED about sluggish home sales. There is nothing UNEXPECTED about rising or stagnant unemployment. There is nothing UNEXPECTED about rising consumer prices. So fucking stop with it already! Journalism is dead in this country. I guess Sean Hannity was right when he declared this back in 2008. He only meant objective journalism but I'm going to add grammar and basic common sense to that as well. I am UNEXPECTEDLY perturbed over this stupid fucking housing article.

9 comments:

cathysue said...

and we UNEXPECTEDLY didn't get a raise for the 4th year in a row.

I don't know what to believe in the news anymore, but i do know that these types of things are not unexpected.

CharlieDelta said...

I will be UNEXPECTEDLY sharply hungry after I get home from work tonight and fire down a bowl. Also, I will be UNEXPECTEDLY sharply in need of draining the main vein after I UNEXPECTEDLY quickly down an 18-pack in a couple hours.

Goldenrod said...

Well, I do think your article was unexpectedly lacking in vulgarity.

Personally, I perfer a god damn larger number of obscenities, it helps me feel like I'm among friends.

Anonymous said...

Since arrival of the Oba-messiah, we have seen an unprecedented number of unexpected events.

Paul said...

Fucking sorry, Goldenrod. I'll do better next fucking time. LMAO!

kerrcarto said...

To answer your question. Media Matters aka George Soros.

kerrcarto said...

If you ever listen to Rush he has the famous "Media Montage" where all the anchors in the mainstream media spout the same line of propaganda. Whether it is the housing market, unemployment, approval ratings, Obama is a genius, et al. They all take the story given to them and copy and paste. They are no longer reporters, they are stenographers.

kerrcarto said...

Ahem, They are no longer journalists, they are stenographers.

PeggyU said...

... and acts of terrorism are UNEXPECTEDLY found to be caused by Islamic supremacists. Yeah, any credibility the main stream media ever had has withered and died.