Friday, April 22, 2011

America's Finest Niggers III

Damnnnnnn!!! You dumb mother fuckers are on a roll!!! Here's some niggering going down in Baltimore.

Big fat nigger bitch? Check.
Fast food restaurant? Check.
Fight? Check.



Now, notice what we have here is a potential hate crime. Oh wait. I'm sorry. It's only a hate crime if a white person beats a nigger down; not the other way around. Unfuckingbelievable.

Also notice how the two nigger dudes filming this warn the bitches to flee because the cops are coming, while filming the poor girl having seizures on the floor. Fucking pussies. I think if I were in that restaurant, you would probably see a video of a big fat nigger bitch flying through da air.

Eric Holder was unavailable for comment.

9 comments:

kerrcarto said...

Damnit Pauldo, you beat me too it. Pun intended.

kerrcarto said...

You would have seen a nigga bitch hittin' the floor after she "felt something cold and shiny layin by her head". To steal a quote from Tom T Hall.

BG said...

These vids make me sick. What is going on with these 'people'?! The attackers and the by-standers both should go to jail. Why would no one help her? Sad times my friend. another reason for me not to go to the East Side here in Austin. I'll follow this story and see if anything happens.

Anonymous said...

People ask me why I carry.

Goldenrod said...

That's exactly why whities should always carry a watermelon with them, they can roll the melon towards the back and while the nigs are chasing it, make a dash out the front.

Anonymous said...

I respect the female gender ....but I shoot wild animals regardless of gender for food, recreation & self protection....Nuff said!

Mark@Bismarck said...

I smell a new reality TV series! I got a feeling I know who their target audience would be. I'm also betting that they should have no problem getting a sponsor for the show. Can we expect to see some new equipment installed in Mac & Don's near large black populations?

Anonymous said...

fuck all you crackers..and just so all you racists know,a hate crime is when racial terms are used during the beat down..which i would be charged with if i ever met any of you..go back to alabama,mississippi wherever your compound is..

Anonymous said...

Too bad u all dont libe in alabama.. they still shine our shoes down here..