Monday, April 11, 2011

Line Drawn

This is pretty much where I draw the line. This is the point where violence in the name of self-defense is 100% justified. If this policy ever makes it into my neighborhood, some serious shit will go down I guarantee it. You sick fucks can take your nanny state and shove it up your Communist shiterators. Happy fucking Monday.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/education/ct-met-school-lunch-restrictions-041120110410,0,4567867.story

Chicago is the new San Francisco. Fucking retards.

"We have no control over the food." That pretty much sums it up doesn't it? You government fucks are walking on very thin ice. Tread very carefully because there are millions and I mean millions of pissed off citizens just like me. Stay the fuck out of my life. Life without liberty is not worth living.

8 comments:

Harper said...

That is outrageous. I can't believe it is legal. Clearly the parents are too damn lazy to take a stand and advocate for their children.

The federal school lunch program has a minimum requirement of calories that a lunch should contain - from 664 - 825 depending on grade. That's half the suggested daily intake for kids!

Paul said...

Bingo Harper! The parents are too damn lazy to take a stand. This parent is not lazy and I will take a stand. Fuckers won't get away with that shit in my world.

Anonymous said...

If the government thinks they're going to control my lunch....they can eat a shit sandwich, complete with hemorrhoid nectar.

Fukitol said...

Chocolate rations are up...

Pauldo, be ready to take on the parents too.

* But parent Miguel Medina said he thinks the "no home lunch policy" is a good one. "The school food is very healthy," he said, "and when they bring the food from home, there is no control over the food." *

That there are the folk that need to be beaten within an inch of their worthless life's. The time to bust out a big-ass can of Raid on the hive mentality motherfuckers creeps ever so closer.

Personally, I can't wait... the sooner it happens the better off everyone will be.

CharlieDelta said...

Like insane crackheads, they don't know when to stop. They just keep pushin' and pushin' more. The time is gonna come, and they aren't going to know what hit them when the collective American citizen finally pushes back. And I'm talking about more than waving some fucking protest signs. We'll just leave it at that...

davidc said...

It's all about the money & control !

kerrcarto said...

I never ate school lunch. I fucking brown bagged it.

Fuck all these control freak nanny state assholes. They can eat a dick.

Harper said...

But in Chicago they can only eat dick served to them at school. They may not eat dick brought from home.