Thursday, April 14, 2011

The Seeds of Civil War

The disgraceful speech delivered yesterday by our Communist Cooncracker in Chief got me to thinking as to how truly fucked our country is. This guy is a vile mother fucker and nothing more than a Socialist hack with no leadership skills whatsoever. This is what happens when you promote a community agitator to the highest job in the land. Wish I could say more but I choose to stay out of jail.

Consider this, Drudge today has linked an article telling us that our workforce as a percentage of the population has now shrunk to something like 45%. And it would be even lower had women not entered the workforce several decades ago because our male workforce has been decimated by off-shore manufacturing. With that in mind, remember the well-documented statistic that slightly over 50% of our workforce pays into the federal tax system after you consider tax refunds. What does this mean? Roughly 25% of our population financially supports the remaining 75%. Add that to an aging population and a significant proportion of unemployed youth and 20-somethings, and you've got a recipe for civil war. With gasoline pushing $4.00 per gallon and even higher in some places, the population is now being corralled into a very dark corner. The angst out there is so thick you can cut it with a butter knife.

America's first Civil War was about state rights. I don't care what they teach in school, it was about state rights. Specifically, the states' right to practice slavery among other issues like tax policy and commerce. The war was fought between several states against the US federal government. We know who won that. The next war will be fought between the "haves" and the "have nots." The "have nots" should be aptly named the Obamabots, and there are millions of them. I can prove it by proposing a simple exercise:

Go to your local grocery store and at check-out, ask the clerk about what proportion of customers use food stamps. Then ask how many of them have cell phones and all that. Also ask what kind of food these people buy. Also ask when store sales peak during the month (should be in the beginning after welfare checks are cashed). You'll be shocked at the responses. I guaranfuckingtee it.

Hope. Change. Value Menu.

7 comments:

kerrcarto said...

This has all been planned for the last 100 years. The destruction of the American way and the road to communism. They are just unabashedly open about it now. The problem is the people who are supposed to protect us and our way of life (i.e. the military & police) from these domestic terrorists are either off protecting the rest of the fucking world or are part of the problem..cough Eric Holder cough. We should be hunting commies down and throwing them out of the country. Instead, we have them running the country. Remember..

“You Americans are so gullible. No, you won’t accept Communism outright; but we’ll keep feeding you small doses of socialism until you’ll finally wake up and find that you already have Communism. We won’t have to fight you; we’ll so weaken your economy until you fall like overripe fruit into our hands.” ~ Nikita Khrushchev, Oct. 25, 1966

As for the assfuckers on Cadillac welfare. Perfect example..

The wife and I are at the grocery store a few weeks back and we run across a big tamale momma and her gaggle of pepper bellies. Immediately, I knew it. So I bet the wife $20 that they would pay with food stamps.

I got the typical woman's "your an insensitive asshole" look but she took my bet. We kinda tailed her and her two carts full of groceries around until they went to the check out.

Sure enough, out comes the LoneStar card.

I gave the wife the typical male "I fucking told you" look and she asked me how I could be so sure. I just looked at her and said, "hun, the lady had two carts full of groceries and no purse."

She just shook her head in acknowledgement. I let her pass on the twenty.

Paul said...

Damn, that Nikita Khrushchev quote...wow. Hadn't heard that one before.

PeggyU said...

So ... Is there another place on earth that is not at least this fucked up?

Paul said...

I hear New Zealand has got its shit together. A recent report ranks Canada ahead of the US in terms of economic freedom. Finland has some very tight immigration policies.

kerrcarto said...

Paul, I have it memorized.

Goldenrod said...

It seems a little bazaar that the liberals purposefully push us towards a revolution knowing full well that WE are the ones with the guns.

Apparently, it’s just proof of their lack of foresight.

Mr Mayor said...

The assholes want a revolt. Marshall Law is the reason. With that they do away with elections. the Constitution, everything that stands in their way. This, they need to happen before November 2012. Halfwhite would be in charge forever.