Thursday, May 5, 2011

2 1/2 Sniffs

When it comes down to it, I couldn't give two shits if this motherfucker sniffs himself to death, or lives to be 100 years old. As much as I'm tired of hearing about his latest antics and bullshit PR, I would rather listen to that than some asshole anchorman rehashing anything and everything about osama bin suckin's demise.

The fucker is dead. Good riddance cocksucker! Rot in hell for eternity! May a thousand feral pigs gang-bang you on your elevator ride straight down to hell!

The End.

On a more positive note, C.S. has been on a sniff-party-mission since well before his cameo appearance in FBDO. He was sniffin' coke and bangin' Heidi's Ho's in the early '90's for cryin' out loud. If I remember correctly, he was one of her best customers back then. First in her little black book. HA! I don't know how I came across this tonight, but it had me crackin' up.

We're all winners! Party on Chuck...

3 comments:

Paul said...

Yeah man. I've watched and read less news this week than any other in a long time primarily because they keep rehashing the same bullshit over and over and over and over. It's holy shit!! OK, he's dead!! Waterboarding worked!! OK! Cooncracker keeps changing his story!! Got it!! Some faked photos running around!! OK!! He's fucking dead already!! NEXT!

CharlieDelta said...

Exactly Paul. He's fucking dead. 5 days later he's still dead! NEXT!

Unless they're going to release photos of OBL with half a mellon and brain matter on the walls, I've seen all I need to see about it. Maybe when gas drops a couple bucks a gallon and this economy is no longer in the shitter I'll be interested, but until then who gives a fuck? Yes, I'm stoked that we killed the fucker, but what is that really going to change regarding the WOT. Yup, you guessed it. Nada! Not a fucking thing. The stinkbeards are still going to try and kill as many of us as possible, and I still want to drop tactical nukes all over the Middle East.

Maybe I'll start watching bowling or woment's golf on TV. At least it would be more entertaining, and I won't have to suffer through the daily repetitive bullshit flowing from every news network out there.

kerrcarto said...

Ah, fuck 'em both. I want to see more Herman Cain. Oh, and woman's beach volleyball.