Monday, June 13, 2011

FOD

I noticed that we have been neglecting Fuck Obama Day here at GGDF. We have not been paying much attention to him on Mondays for the last few weeks. I don't know about CD and Paul, but life has been insane for me the last few months and it doesn't look like it is going to slow down any time soon. I have just been too busy to actually sit down and hammer out a good post. Plus, I feel like I'm preaching to the choir about most everything that Caliph CoonCracker says or does. The world is burning down around this fool and he either doesn't give a shit or it is exactly what he wants. I say it is the latter. Anyway, back to work beer drinking.

Oh, and "Shovel ready was not as shovel ready as we expected"







I guess he is going with the "it depends on what the meaning of shovel ready is" defense.

Nice one. Straight out of the BJ playbook. FUCK the CCIC and his hoard of progressive fuck-tards.

5 comments:

John said...

check out this link on my blog:
The Song that got Bryan Glover Fired!

I'm too lazy lately to write a good post too--but this song was too good not to post! Whatever happened to free speech?

Song is totally safe for work, nothing offensive about the truth!

PeggyU said...

Haven't said it often enough lately ... but happy Fuck Obama Day! :)

PeggyU said...

BTW, speaking of preaching to the choir ... I've been trying to preach to people not in the choir. It's a slow and time consuming process, but the alternative is inaction ... which seems wrong.

kerrcarto said...

PeggyU, I have come to the conclusion that if they don't hear the warning cries by now, let them go down with the ship.

CenTexTim said...

No worries, dude. We're picking up the slack.

Fuck him...