Tuesday, July 12, 2011

I'm on a roll today!

These sorry fucksticks in Washington, DC... Man the shit I've been hearing today from both the Cooncracker and Mitch McConnell has caused me to grind my molars down to little fuckin' nubs. WTF is this shit that McConnell is talking about...automatic debt ceiling increases for the president triggered by approved spending cuts or what the fucking fuck!!! And the Cooncracker is holding Social Security checks hostage man is this guy that fucking stupid??!! Just what in the hell is going on around here!!!

If I ever have the opportunity to meet one of these shiteating fuckstick politicians from Washington, DC, the encounter will probably go something like this...

4 comments:

kerrcarto said...

One of my favorite scenes from one of my favorite movies.

Fuck all these dickwad politicians.

Paul said...

"...ya chimp fuckin' little bastard!" BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!

PeggyU said...

Something must be wrong here. How can you not love teh iWon?

CharlieDelta said...

I don't know Paul, that dude went a little light on the "fuck you's" to even come close to a Paul/DC-Turd encounter. I would say he's about 100 "fuck you's" shy...