Thursday, July 14, 2011

Need Your Feedback

This is a concept that I have been developing over the past several years and wondered if it had validity with anyone else besides me. Keep in mind that this does not include giving a fuck about the Kenyan National Moose-limb prick in the Whitehouse that's turning this country upside down and inside out. Quite the opposite. In fact, the older I get, the more I give a fuck about this nation on the decline, and what it's going to take to turn it around. All I can say about that is the only thing I see is red!






Which reminds me of this oldie but relevant goodie from years past...

3 comments:

Paul said...

I think I might be the opposite because I don't think I really give a fuck anymore! Beer me! :D

CenTexTim said...

Ditto "Beer me."

kerrcarto said...

My give a fuck is broken. Bowl and beer me.