Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Gigantic Asshole


Whenever I turn on the TV or radio, or look in the paper, or hear people talking in public about the Cooncracker in Chief, a slew of adjectives instantly come to mind. Incompetent, ignorant, dishonest, insincere, crooked, Kenyan, evil, anti-American, narcissistic, bitter, phony, contaminated, underhanded, felonious, detestable, threatening, vitriolic, venomous, faux, hostile, corrupt, treasonous, wrong, spiteful, deplorable, unclean, bogus, unworthy, etc. I never really stopped to think about it, but all of those words can be wrapped up in just two simple words: Gigantic Asshole.

On a related side note, I heard a while back that Paul's nickname (or "pet” name) when he was in college was Gigantic Asshole. Not because of his personality. Paul is a great guy with a big heart. But, I have heard from a few independent sources that he was given that "pet" name by his wrestling coach, Dick Cummings one day after watching Paul bend over for the soap in the shower time after time, "almost seductively", says the coach who went on to say, "and his soap on a rope was clearly around his neck the entire time." This was a few weeks after a fierce and sweaty ‘wrestling match’ he had with Coach Cummings, the guidance consular Lance Gobbling, and a male cheerleader named Bruce Pitchman behind the hand-ball courts, once source told me. Let’s just say there were lots of hands on lots of balls that day, or so the story goes. I’m told it’s really twisted shit; so twisted and obscene that I can’t even post it here at GGDF, and we’ve posted some twisted shit before. But I digress...

I’m going to have to do some shopping around and see if I can find someone capable of printing this image on a few t-shirts for me. This would be one I would love to wear the next time I’m at Popeye’s Chicken or WalMart, or even the mall for that matter. They would also make a great stocking stuffer for that fucking annoying liberal tool on your Christmas list.

With friends like me, who needs assholes eh Paul? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!


4 comments:

Paul said...

Ohhh *SNAP!* You need to get a job, dude. LMAO!

CharlieDelta said...

ZING! LMAO! No shit huh? You may be onto something there. I may as well collect my unemployment for as long as possible while I'm getting arranged and staged to move out of here though. I mean after all, I want to do my part to help this State completely break the bank and have it's own Californian Revolution. I mean, it's the only honorable thing to do right? The only way to build it back up is to break it and tear it completely down first. City by city, community by community, liberal politician by liberal politician. It all starts with the money. And you know? I've always liked demolition too...

Harper said...

Of all the puns in that post, 'stocking stuffer' sent me over the edge.

Paul said...

Harper's in the gutter today. LOL