Monday, September 26, 2011

Fartbook

I've been on facebook for a couple of years now. I finally joined after getting so much grief from all my college friends. The cool thing about facebook is that I've found all of my college and high school friends and, for the most part, really enjoy staying in touch with them. I also enjoy hanging out with my Internet pals. You know who you are. But the shitty thing about facebook is I am suddenly reminded that I ran around with a bunch of barking moonbat liberals in college. And they're even worse today. Holy shit! Kids, don't use drugs. Drugs will destroy your mind and turn you into a liberal.

5 comments:

CharlieDelta said...

Drugs are bad mmmmmmmmmkaaaaaayyyyyyyy...

kerrcarto said...

I am on the fence of deleting my facebook. Like Paul told me when I joined. "Welcome to the time destruction machine"

"Holy shit! Kids, don't use drugs. Drugs will destroy your mind and turn you into a liberal."

Is this a pot and kettle situation? Because I have wrecked my brain. But my mind is still a full funtioning libertarian.

CharlieDelta said...

I agree kerrcarto. Dope may have killed a lot of my brain cells back in the day, but they were the weak ones. I am now further from liberal than I have ever been in my life...

kerrcarto said...

CD, sort of like this?

Well ya see, Norm, it's like this.... A herd of buffalo can only move as fast as the slowest buffalo. And when the herd is hunted, it is the slowest and weakest ones at the back that are killed first. This natural selection is good for the herd as a whole, because the general speed and health of the whole group keeps improving by the regular killing of the weakest members. In much the same way, the human brain can only operate as fast as the slowest brain cells. Excessive intake of alcohol, as we know, kills brain cells. But naturally, it attacks the slowest and weakest brain cells first. In this way, regular consumption of beer eliminates the weaker brain cells, making the brain a faster and more efficient machine. That's why you always feel smarter after a few beers.
~Cliff Clavin

CharlieDelta said...

LMAO! Yup...Just like that!