Monday, September 12, 2011

FOD: Free Shit

The folks who are getting free shit,
don't like the folks who are paying for the free shit,
because the folks who are paying for the free shit,
can no longer afford to pay for both the free shit and their own shit.

And, the folks who are paying for the free shit,
want the free shit to stop.
And the folks who are getting the free shit,
want even MORE free shit on top of the free shit they're getting already!

Now... The people who are forcing people to PAY for the free shit,
have told the people who are RECEIVING the free shit,
that the people who are PAYING for the free shit,
are being mean, prejudiced and racist for wanting the free shit to stop.

So .. the people who are GETTING the free shit, have been convinced they need to HATE the people who are PAYING for the free shit because they are selfish. And they are promised more free shit if they will vote for the people who force the people who already PAY for the free shit to give them even MORE free shit.

Moral of the story? Fuck Obama, fuck democrats, and fuck all of you lazy assholes that bow at the democrat altar believing you deserve ANY free shit in the first place.

12 comments:

CenTexTim said...

CD, you have the soul of a poet.

kerrcarto said...

Never, ever taken free shit. And I am faaaar from a SRF.

CharlieDelta said...

Cen Tex Tim-
As much as I would like to take credit for this I cannot. I have my moments but this is not one of them. One of my dumbass friends who doesn't clean up emails before he forwards them, forwarded this one (Subject: FW:fw:fw:fw:fw:fw:Free Stuff) to me. I can only take credit for the last line, and for changing "stuff" to "shit".

Paul said...

I'm ready for some free shit. Where's my piece?

CenTexTim said...

CD, I stand by my original statement. "Shit" rhymes mucu better than "stuff." And the last line just reeks of a poetic, sensitive individual... :-)

CharlieDelta said...

LOL! Okay man, if you say so. But I think the only thing sensitive around here is Paul's nipples when it's his time of the month. LMAO!

28ec5272-ddb6-11e0-a3b4-000bcdcb8a73 said...

That just about sums it up. An explanation even a free-shit receiver should understand (even though they don't care). You said in a few paragraphs what it took Victor David Hanson to say in 3 pages on PJ Media today (although his is pretty darned good, too. Nice work, CD. Thanks.

ps...word in last sentence is altar.

http://pajamasmedia.com/victordavishanson/

CharlieDelta said...

28ec5272.... Fixed. Thanks.

kerrcarto said...

CD, I haven't shot milk out my nose in quite some time. But your comment about sensitive things did the trick. Fucking laughed my ass off.

CharlieDelta said...

Glad I could help kerrcarto! Heh! At least it wasn't beer or anything else carbonated cause that usually hurts like a sumbitch.

Paul said...

Holy shit!! *ZING!* Just noticed that.

CharlieDelta said...

LMAO!!! So, Paul, that Schweddy Balls deal that Harper was commenting on in the post above WAS yours. I'm sure you are aiming in my direction. Just remember, I was only returning fire from your original instigation and firing downrange when the range was supposed to be cold. Motherfucker!