Friday, September 2, 2011

Happy Friday!



What did you expect? Coffee? Fuck that! It's Friday and I am unemployed so cut me a break. It's 5:00 somewhere in the world.

At least I'm having breakfast for once.

So I hadn't heard from Paul in the last few days and was starting to get a little worried. I emailed one of his friends wondering if everything was okay, and his buddy told me that Paul got a call in the middle of the night on Tuesday that had him a little rattled. He said that Paul left the house in a daze immediately after the phone call, mumbling something about picking up a handle of Crown and needing to go get fucked up, and he hasn't been heard from since.

This morning I got an email from a friend of his telling me that Paul is okay, he just freaked out a little when an old fling of his dropped the baby bomb on him. Apparently this was a one time shot. A sloppy drunken one night stand he had 3 years ago in the parking lot of some bar after a hip-hop fest with lots o' skanky ho's. His buddy included a picture of Paul's 3 yr. old bastard son, so I thought I would share it. Isn't he cute? He looks just like Paul! BWAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA! Happy Friday niggas!






4 comments:

Paul said...

Fuck yeah brotha!! Live it up!!!

Paul said...

Ya funkin beeeatch!! It's OK, the gummint will take care of it.

Marksman2011 said...

You had me goin' there for a minute.

It does look like that little niglet is boogeyin' on down, doesn't it?

Anonymous said...

I remember those little beers from the 80's I didnt know they still made them