Thursday, October 13, 2011

America's Finest Niggers VIII

Harper found this one.

Niggaz underground in Harlem. I really can't make out what's going on here. Looks like some niggeresses are trying to fuck shit up and then start fighting the cops. Hey niggaz, don't you know? DON'T FUCK WITH DA POLICE!

You nigs have been pretty quiet these last couple of months. For a while there I thought you had joined the rest of us here in civilization, but then I woke up. BTW, your half-nigger Messiah is getting fired next year so you better get yo free shit while it lasts.

2 comments:

CharlieDelta said...

Nigga please! What in da fuck was going on there?

At least it was black cops on those nigga ho's or we'd be hearing nothing but cries of police brutality, racist cops, blah, blah, fucking blah....

By the way Paul, if you're ever out of work, you could apply for "Ebonics Translator" and retire after a year. You got that lingo down and shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittt!!!

Paul said...

Good idea. Because you have no idea how close I've come to telling my boss to take his job and fuckin' shove it! Holy shit I hate my job!