Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Spokanistan

Too bad I didn't have my camera ready. I was working in Spokane today when I came across a sad band of occupiers. They looked like the homeless people who squat in the old abandoned buildings at the east end of downtown. How much you wanna bet moveon.org or some other barking moonbat group paid them a few bucks for booze if they would loiter around downtown with a bunch of stupid signs? Anyway, I pulled up next to them, honked my horn, and presented the single finger salute along with a few choice words. They tried to fire back but EPIC FAIL. Losers. Damn, I wish I had my camera at the ready!

5 comments:

CharlieDelta said...

I try and take my camera with me wherever I go for shit exactly like this. But like in this instance, it's usually never at the ready when I need it to be.

Oh how I do love to yell at and flip the bird at piece of shit freaks like this though. Nice work, Paul...

Paul said...

It would have been sweet. I pulled up with them at my passenger side. So you would have seen my bird right in the middle of the the picture and a bunch of barking moonbats in the background yelling back at me. FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK!!! Why didn't I have that camera ready??!!

kerrcarto said...

Don't you have a phone with a camera?

PeggyU said...

Occupy SPOKANE? Why? Next you'll be telling me they occupied Boise as well!

CharlieDelta said...

Oh, and for my over-use of the word "like", I will drop and give you 30 kerrcarto.